Wednesday 4 November 2009

New Listing and Darren Hayes

Good evening. I listed the black version of my Mystica pendant today. What do you think?


As you can see I've been experimenting with my pictures. I like how it looks on the flower. I shall try to get some different colours soon so I can try it with my other balls of thread.

I've always had a passion for gothic jewellery. It's so great to be able to make it myself. Over the next few days I shall be doing some more gothic items. I wasn't able to finish my bracelet today so I shall get on with that tomorrow. I have started to do a new design which I shall be posting on Flickr this evening. I might get on with that tomorrow too, I'll see how I go.

As I've mentioned before, I'm very passionate about my music. I have wide tastes, ranging from gothic to acoustic, from rock to medieval. One of my favourite artists is Darren Hayes. I have been following him since he was in Savage Garden. I've seen him live six times and he just keeps getting better and better. At the moment he is creating his next album. Today he uploaded a video blog about this process. It's so exciting to be able to hear some of his new songs (even if it was a few seconds). Here's part one:





And here is part two. He really is an incredibly talented artist who deserves to be heard.



I'll get on with that tatting tomorrow. Blog more tomorrow.

x

No comments: