Saturday 30 January 2010

Earrings sneak peek and a gothic romance

Hello. Not long to go now until I unveil my new range of tatted earrings in my Etsy shop. Until then I thought I'd whet your appetite with a sneak peek. Here it is:


These elegant earrings match my Lillian bracelet but I've added more silver seed beads and large Swarovski Crystals to the bases. What do you think? I'll keep you informed of when I start adding them.

I made a treasury yesterday. It's entitled 'A Gothic Romance'. Here's the link (ends Sunday). Please enjoy these beauties.


x

7 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

They are truly exquisite! :)

Unknown said...

The earrings are beautiful! The crystals suspended from the seed beads is a lovely detail.

Anonymous said...

of all the things i know how to do, tatting is not one of them...I have a couple of doilies that I purchased...

it is the most beautiful skill...although crochet is nice too..and I do that a lot...

come by my site and visit sometime...you may like it...

ciao..I'm going to look around your site more...
btw those are terrific earings...

Anonymous said...

okay, your work is gorgeous...beautiful and intricate...and when i noticed that you had 99 followers..I thought I'd make you an even 100!

that's gotta count for something!
congratulations...

now come over to my site and follow me...look for my crochet stuff...i look forward to seeing you there!!!


happy 100! let me be the first to tell you that!!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to come by and thank you for following me...

is tatting harder to do than crochet?

ciao

The Beading Gem said...

You make just lovely tatted crochet jewelry!!

TataniaRosa said...

Thank you for these lovely comments. Thanks Carmelina for being my 100th fan :D

Personally I don't think it is harder than crochet. The big thing is the flip at the first double stitch. Once you've got that it's quite simple.

To the Beading Gem - I wish I could do crochet properly. I've tried it once but it wasn't that neat. No it's just tatting at the moment :)