Sunday 21 March 2010

Find me on Folksy

Evening everyone. First of all you may have noticed that I've haven't blogged recently. A week and a bit ago a member of my family fell seriously ill so we've been pretty much focused on his recovery. He seems to be on the mend now and hopefully soon they will decide if he can go home. It's been a tiring week.

So apart from this, here's what's been happening. I've been creating lots of items that I hope to list in the next few days. A few cuffs are in the pipeline as well as some more small earrings. Yesterday I did my first craft fair of the year. We didn't get that many people coming through the doors but I got lots of lovely comments about my tatted jewellery.

That's not all. I've listed a new item on Etsy. This gothic bracelet uses the same pattern as my Alexandra earrings (I shall tat the black pair soon). This looks very victorian to me.


It was fun to see it all come together, especially when the Swarovski Crystals were sewn into the base of each section. What do you think?

This leads nicely on to my final point. You can now find me on the UK site Folksy.
Folksy

I've been thinking about selling on here for quite a while but I've finally taken the plunge. It's so nice to be able to list things in my own currency! Don't worry, I won't be running away from Etsy. I'll update you all tomorrow with some more listings. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

x

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congratulations on the new shop opening! I'm sorry to hear of your family member's illness - but pleased to hear that he is on the mend. Your work is so lovely - and this new piece is no exception. You do such beautiful work! I hope your new shop does very well. Theresa

Miss Val's Creations said...

This bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!